This buyback program isn’t a new complicated system, you get the same expert local service with the same excellent customer service and speed, all while being paid for certain types of refrigerant collected. It’s that simple.
NEW PROGRAM OFFERS:
- Increased Buyback Credit: New advanced refrigerant testing equipment allows us to offer you an increased credit at the job-sitefor your R-22, R-134a, R-12, R-11, R-500, R-502 and R-114. We can now offer buyback on mixed R-22, R-134a, R-12, R-11, R-500, R-502 and R-114 down to 90% and an even higher price for the same refrigerants that have a purity level of 97% or higher.
- No Disposal Fee: We will now accept the following refrigerant types at no charge to you: R-507, R-410a, R-404a, R-123, R-113
- Reduced Mixed/Blend Fee: We now charge a flat fee of $3.00 per lb. for mixed/blend refrigerants.
SAME GREAT VALUE:
- No Shipping Fees: Our local crews will come to your shop or job-site, recover and document your refrigerant. There won’t be any more shipping fees and no more transferring refrigerant between cylinders.
- Instant Credit: No waiting for weeks or months to be told how much refrigerant you will be paid for. Our local crews will weigh the refrigerant at your shop or job-site and that is the weight you will receive credit for. Yes, that’s right! No reductions for oil or moisture. Your credit can be used for future refrigerant recovery jobs, or you can call our office to request your credit and we will send you a check for the amount.
- Refrigerant Tested On-Site: Our local crews will test your refrigerant at no charge prior to taking it off-site. You can know in advance what type of refrigerant you have and how much it is worth.
- Convenience: 24/7 on demand service at your job-site for EPA certified refrigerant recovery.
- Speed: Up to 10x faster recovery from our AHRI certified, gas-powered recovery equipment.
- Liability: We are responsible for every pound of refrigerant removed and provide you with industry leading EPA documentation for every recovery. This will prove to the EPA that you practice lawful refrigerant recovery, in the event you are audited by the EPA.